anxiety and depression 😞

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anxiety and depression 😞

Lately ive been dealing with depression and anxiety I'm pretty sure this depression and anxiety has been coming from school stress and my gender. I've been so confused lately about my gender but I'm pretty sure I'm genderfluid. The worst part is that my mom is a huge genderphobe 😷. Shes really been causing me anxiety please help!!

I'm sorry that you have been dealing with anxiety and depression, but I'm glad that you reached out to 2NDFLOOR. It's ok to be confused about your gender and it may take you some time to understand what gender you associate with. It can be difficult to talk about it if you have family members who may not be supportive or understanding of what you are experiencing. Is there anyone else in your family that you could discuss this with that you would feel more comfortable with? Unfortunately not every individual is able to open up to their parents and receive the support that they need so it's up to you if you want to talk to her about it. However, I recommend finding someone that you can discuss this with. You can also go on sexetc.org which is an educational website where you can learn more about sex, gender, etc. Try also http://www.thetrevorproject.org/ If you want to talk more you can call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline 24/7 or text us daily 4-8PM @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

thank u

Thank you so much for the help and I will be checking out those websites for more help 😊

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X