*sigh* my depression

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sigh* my depression

I am 15 and have been depressed for more than 8 years. It seems, to me, that it's getting worse every waking minute I'm alive on this living hell of a planet. Mainly the main thing that I've been having trouble more and more with is eating or just self care in general. I used to be able to eat a full 3 meals a day but now I eat 1 meal and usually I can't finish it. Eating and motivation are the hardest things for me right now. Sleeping for me is either I get 4 or less hrs of sleep or 16+ hrs of sleep. Suicide has been a common thought in my mind and it keeps getting more and more frequent. I don't have anyone to talk to and I don't know how much more of this I can take. Can I just end this so I can sleepand never wake up yet?

Thank you so much for posting on the 2NFLOOR Message Board! I'm glad you took the risk to reach out and ask for help. It is really important now to take it one step further and contact us at 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 so we can help you through these feelings. Depression can be very tiring on our bodies and minds and can result in loss or increase in sleep, loss or increase in appetite and loss of interest in doing anything. We want to help you in anyway that we can. If you feel that you may harm yourself you can call 911 or the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255. You can also call us, 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline, 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM at the same number. You can also call the National Suicide Help Line at 1-800-784-2433 any time day or night. Hang in there and please call us!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X