I am pregnant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am pregnant

I found out that i was pregnant about 3 weeks ago i am 2-3 months pregnant. i need advice on how to care of myself during the pregnancy.it has been hard for me because i have no idea on how pregnancy works. I dont know what could happen.I want to make sure my baby will be ok during the pregnancy. How do I prevent anything that is bad to happen during my pregnacy?

Congratulations on your pregnancy! First, I have to say that we are not medical doctors here so you’re best option is talking to your doctor (OBGYN) about what you should and shouldn’t be doing during your pregnancy. I have listed two website and a number for Planned Parenthood of NJ, they have different offices throughout NJ so you can find one closet to you. I hope this has helped some and Good Luck with your pregnancy.
    Here is an informative website at Sex, Etc. @ http://sexetc.org/sex-ed/info-center...ries-pregnancy and here is the number to Planned Parenthood 1-800-230-7526. Their website that has educational information about pregnancy and many other topics is @ http://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/pregnancy/.
    Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime you need to talk further, we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8PM @ 908-280-0235 we want to help!!

Comment

Info on pregnancy

If you might be pregnant for 3 months already, it must be your 12th week. Here is some information about what's going on inside of you now and how to handle it. :3 Take care!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X