Flat bum emergency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat bum emergency

i know that i am not the only girl with a flat bum out there and i am still growing but as i grew i lost my big bum. this generation is all about beautiful big bums and i am very insecure about mine. i have looked into growing my bum and talked to my doctor (parents were not in the room) i simply said to the doctor "i know i am young and still growing but i am very insecure about my bum and would like too start taking pills and applying creams to my bum to enhance it and make it bigger." they said that i should give myself time to grow a bigger bum but if i really think i want and need to then i can go ahead and use creams or enhancers just as long as i stay healthy and dont drastically change my diet and lifestyle. but heres the issue, my parents. how in the world do i just go up to my mom and say "i want a bigger butt can you buy me pills and cream to make it bigger" SHE WILL THINK IM NUTS! but i do not by any means want to make my bum bigger for male attention or attention at all! i am just very insecure about it and want to feel comfortable in my body. please give me advice on what to say to my mom/how to ask about the pills and creams, thank you so much.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about your appearance. It is very brave of you to openly state your insecurities with your own body. While you may feel insecure about your bum, it actually shows a lot of confidence and strength to be able to reach out for help and opinions on the subject. You are also not alone in your feelings. Many people feel insecure about their body. Today's society and media don't always help, as many ads, shows, etc can send conflicting ideas on what is beautiful. The main thing to remember is that honestly beauty comes from within.

That being said, if you truly feel that altering the physical appearance of your bum will make you feel more secure then that is okay too. That is a big decision to make, but as long as you are choosing to be healthy about it, as your doctor said, than there is nothing wrong with that. It is great to hear that you have already sought out the opinion of your doctor on the subject as well. Having the conversation with someone closer to you, can be harder. But our suggestion is to try and make it an open conversation with your mom on the subject of body insecurities. You can make the conversation general, by just asking her questions on what she thinks is beautiful, or even trying to ask her own opinion of herself, or products that you may have already researched that can alter your appearance. It would be helpful to make sure that before you have this conversation, that you are also choosing to do it at a time where your mom is relaxed to talk. So preferable not right after work or as she is preparing for work. Once your mom has shared her opinions, then you have set the stage for you to be able to share your opinions. When sharing your opinions it may also be helpful to focus on the fact that you wish to change your appearance for yourself not for the purpose of pleasing others. In addition, you may want to do some research on the different products or exercises that are out there, so you can show that you have really thought about this decision.

After all of this, there is really no guarantee that your mom will agree with your decision, but hopefully by being able to have an open conversation on the topic, you can help to understand your feelings a bit more. If you wish to talk more about this feel free to call 2NDFLOOR 24/7 at 1-888-222-2228 or text us daily from 4-8pm!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X