what should i do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what should i do?

Well. I'm confused. People say I'm skinny but when I look down at myself and my stomach is big. When I look in the mirror. I'm skinny. I'm going to a pool party soon and I bought a 2 piece. Do I have to lose weight or stay the same?

Thanks for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Everyone's body types are different. If you are struggling with one part of your body you could talk to one of the physical education teachers at school and ask for suggestions on toning different parts of your body. Depending on your age you may be able to join a gym and work on your abdomen. Body types are different for everyone. Exercise can help you tone your body and feel good at the same time. In regards to bathing suits, try different styles to see if any of them fit better. If you would like to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us everyday from 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X