me and breathing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• me and breathing

i have been having trouble breathing and to me i think it is a sign of asthma i am scared of telling my parents because i told them a while ago and they say that its just because of me being over weight and its not i know its not what do i do.

It sounds like what you have been going through has been difficult. Try reaching out to your parents again. Let them know that regardless of your weight you still aren't feeling well and believe you have asthma. If have a comment to say back to that, try going to your school nurse they may be able to help or refer you to someone. If you would like to talk more call 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us Fridays 4-8PM at 908-280-0235.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      i have been having trouble breathing and to me i think it is a sign of asthma i am scared of telling my parents because i told them a while ago and they say that its just because of me being over weight and its not i know its not what do i do.
      I am also overweight and having trouble breathing, but it had nothing to do with being overweight. Don't feel scared I'm in the same boat with you. I usually can't breath that well when there is dust or pollen all around so don't feel bad. Have a nice day

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X