First period signs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First period signs

so i have soooo many signs that i will get my period this year like mood swings, over emotional, tons of discharge, lots of pubic hair, growing breasts, and much more. i have every single symptom but no period yet. is there anyway i can predict how long it will be till my first period starts? any links i could use either? thanks so much.

Since we are not medical doctors I would be unable to answer whether or not there is a way to predict how long until your first period. If you have medical questions I would recommend reaching out to a doctor for this information. An educational website that could help you with questions about your period is sexetc.org They have links to questions about your body and other things that may be helpful to you. If you have more you would like to discuss call 2ndFloor Youth Helpline anytime at 888-222-2228 or text us every Friday 4-8PM at 908-280-0235

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X