This topic is closed.
X
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports

Everyone I know plays a sport. Everyone. My best friends my peers etc. I'd like to play a sport but one I wear glasses and I'm uncomfortable without them and I hate contacts. Plus my parents won't drive me anywhere. I really wanna keep myself in shape and be able to tell people that oh yes after school I have to do this once I'm done with my homework

I know in many sports they can give you protective goggles so that you wouldn't have to wear contacts to play sports. If your parents aren't willing to drive you anywhere you could also become part of a carpool system. I would try talking to the couch of the sport which you would like to play and see if they can come up with some options for you as well. If you want to talk more give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call we are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228. We are also doing texting every Friday from 4pm-8pm at 908-280-0235!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X