I'm done

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done

I'm just done being here on this Craptasitc earth, i mean really I've been fighting to stay alive for so long, but I just sick of it I can't do this dance with death, all I want is for it to end. There is no point in living anymore to me, I've tried for the past year and a half, Honestly I don't know why I'm wrighting this right now but I just want to be done fighting, All I want to do is relapse and end it all. Is there really a point to live, to me there isn't. I'm just a dissipointment/lost cause. All I've managed to accomplish is be a crappy big sister,daughter,cousin,and friend. It's just getting to hard to fight this war i keep inside. Is there any reason I should be trying to stay alive or not?

It sounds like you are definitely going through something, so we are glad you reach out to 2NDFLOOR . If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself at this moment, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255- http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or go to your local hospital’s ER so they can do a crisis evaluation. There’s always someone available to help, day or night. You are not alone!
    Professionals are prepared to handle anything you say to them so don’t keep it bottled inside. Is there anyone you can confide in? Friend? parent? Aunt or Uncle? Grandparent? sibling? It’s important to do self care so don’t hesitate to call your counselor today. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR as well, at 888-222-2228, we are here 24-7.

Comment

I've cried reading this. Ending your help may help you finally feel at peace but think about your siblings. I'm an older sister too. I yell at my brothers more than I should and I can't help myself but through it all they still love me. I want to help you. Please. It's not too late to turn your life upside down. Listen to music. Don't give up just yet

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X