battles with myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battles with myself

Hi, i don't know what I should do, i mean I'm battling sucidal thoughts and don't know if I will win my war. I feel like I'm just going to explode, and i feel like I'm on a verge if a breakdown. I'm trying to stop my self harming and it's been hard to function without my tools of destruction. My cousin is helping me stop and since i couldn't do it, she threw away my last blade last week. I'm a little over 2 months clean but want to badly relapse again and yesterday I almost did it. So please, what should I do?

Thank you so much for posting on the 2NFLOOR Message Board! I'm glad you took the risk to reach out and ask for help in this way. It is really important now to take it one step further and contact us at 2nd Floor at 888-222-2228 so we can help you through this storm of emotions you are describing. Keep battling those thoughts! If you feel you cannot call us please continue to turn to your cousin help or other people you trust in your life. Please use THOUGHT STOPPING when you have the urge to cut. Firmly tell yourself to STOP the stream of negative thoughts that are building up that lead to cutting. You can do it and I sense that you really want it. Please talk to someone ASAP about what you are feeling inside. You can also call the National Suicide Help Line at 1-800-784-2433 any time day or night. Hang in there and please call us when you can!
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 09-10-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X