Girl talk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl talk

I am fourteen and I haven't gotten my period... I know that a lot of people say that it is not unusual for a girl to start as late as like 16 or something but I hear that exercise plays role with like levels for these things... I run long distance and I am a dancer. Could these things be affecting me? I am also around 5'5 and about 120 pounds. Idk , am I just feeling this way because I am older than most girls that haven't got it yet? Btw I also have all signs of first period including discharge but it is just clear/white. Are those signs that everything is running the way it should be? , Thank you for your help👍

Since I am not a medical doctor it is difficult for me to answer these questions. I have heard that exercise can influence menstruation, but also everyone develops differently so comparing yourself to your friends can be tricky. If you have questions about discharge, getting your period, etc. I would reach out to your doctor who can provide you with accurate information. Another educational website that you may find helpful is sexetc.org, which provides information on sex, our bodies, and more. If you need more help give 2ndFloor Youth Helpline a call at 888-222-2228! We are here 24/7

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X