Gyno

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gyno

My step mom is making me go tomarrow. My friend said she has to go in with me. Is that true? I don't want my step mom going in. How can i tell the gyno that i had sex if she's in there. I can't. I don't want her in there. Does she have to go in?

Usually for your first gynecologist appointment you have a sit down meeting with the doctor to discuss your history, your health and lifestyle. Then the doctor will bring you in to the room to be examined. You can request that your step mom not be in the room for either of the meetings, and have her wait in the waiting room. It is your right as a patient to discuss the issues with your doctor alone. Also, doctors are sworn into confidentiality so they cannot reveal any information to her unless you are bringing harm onto yourself or someone else. Just tell your step mom that you would feel more comfortable if she did not come in the room with you and hopefully she respects your wishes. If you have any more issues regarding this subject or anything else you can call the helpline at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X