Overweight;185 pounds at 5"4

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overweight;185 pounds at 5"4

I'm 16 and I weigh like 185 pounds and I'm only 5'4 so technically I'm obese. My problem is my eating, I live in a house where my parents are both overweight but they don't want to do anything to fix it. This means they don't even care that I am getting too overweight. I constantly feel worthless and not even worth it and I push everyone away because in my head I believe no one will love a fat slob like me. I want to get better, but there is too much stress living in the house with my parents that all I want to do is eat out of comfort. I hate everything about myself especially my weight and when I try not to eat or throw up my food I just end up eating and not being able to throw it up. I don't what to do without having the resources, and no one to care and support me. I'm miserable, and it all starts with my weight, I'm stuck being this slob all because my parents don't care

“Hope is the feeling that the feeling you have isn’t permanent.” –Jean Kerr
    Try your best to maintain hope! If talking to your parents has failed to make them aware that you would like to see healthier changes, then maybe reaching out to a close friend or family member to help with better nutrition choices and exercising regimens may help you and guide you toward making those changes you wish to see. Losing weight and getting in shape may be tough, but with enough determination you can make progress and eventually see results. Be the change you would like to see! Perhaps when your parents notice you making changes you can inspire and motivate them to do the same. You don’t have to go through this alone, feel free to call us anytime. We are available to you 24/7 @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X