Sex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex

Yesterday i had sex with my bf for the first time. Ive had sex 4 other times with my ex. Well im on my period and he pounded me really hard. Down there is swollen and there is a little bump and it hurts and is all red. Should i be worried?

You mentioned that you are menstruating so you vagina is probably more sensitive then other times of the month, however if you are really uncomfortable and in pain then you should go see a OBGYN (just to be on the safe side). Just keep in mind that everyone is different and can experience different reactions after intercourse. A great resource that has educational information or questions is Teen Health FX at www.teenhealthfx.com, all you have to do is click on the categories. Another resource listed here is Planned Parenthood @ http://www.plannedparenthood.org/, when you visit the website you can find out the local number to call in your area if you need additional medical help or the toll free number is 800-230-7526. Hope you find this helpful and if you ever need to talk at any time call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X