I need help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help

I really, really need help. I've been struggling so long and barely anyone knows. My counselor has unofficially told me I have depression, anxiety, eating disorder, obviously I self harm and I am suicidal. My parents don't wanna hear it and I don't think the believe me. But it was to the point my sophomore year when I couldn't get out of bed because I was so cold and exhausted from lack of food. And now when I wake up from sleeping all night I'm still exhausted and feel like I have no energy to get through the day. It's exhausting and I don't know what to do. Is there any way I can get help without my parents knowing. I'm only 17.

It sounds like you are definitely going through alot, so we are glad you reach out to 2NFLOOR . If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself again, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255- http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ or go to your local hospital’s ER so they can do a crisis evaluation. There’s always someone available to help, day or night. You are not alone!
    You mentioned that you have a counselor, talk to them about how you are feeling. Tell him/her that you are feeling lethargic and sad all the time. Professionals are prepared to handle anything you say to them so don’t keep it bottled inside. I am sorry to hear that you can’t talk to your parents about this that has to be hard. Is there anyone you can confide in? Friend? Aunt or Uncle? Grandparent? Sibling? It’s important to do self care so don’t hesitate to call your counselor today.
    I’ve listed a few resources that are helpful:
    You can call Something Fishy at (866) 690-7239 or visit website @ www.something-fishy.org for information and online support for eating disorders.
    You can also call Teen Self Injury for support at (800) 366-8288 or visit www.selfinjury.com for info about treatment programs, resources, stats and information.
    Please call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help or if you just need someone to venty to about your feelings.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X