rudolph the red nosed reindeer... UGH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudolph the red nosed reindeer... UGH

I, 13M, have a lot of acne. Mostly in my forehead, but now I have this one pimple on the nose that I REALLY want to get rid of. The thing is, however, I don't have access to a lot of acne care products except a CeraVe cleanser. My parents think that skincare is a female thing only, so they have me put turmeric paste on wherever it is. Let me just tell you straight: IT DOESN'T WORK. Unless if you want your face, clothes, and other things looking like they're yellow for a day, then go right ahead. I'm really sick and tired of this, but they won't do anything. And thanks to them, I'm not even Bread Loaf (to maintain privacy) anymore, I'm frickin "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". Can someone help me w/ this? Also I'll take reccomendations for acne care products.

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. do you think they would be open to you using any other over the counter facial cleanser specifically to target acne since they are already ok with you using cerave? skin care is not feminine since all humans regardless of gender has skin. check out this article about skin care for teens https://www.healthychildren.org/Engl...uses-Acne.aspx. you can call or text 2ndfloor 24/7 to get connected to counselor if you wish to discuss this or any other topic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X