Eating disorder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating disorder

I (F 13) think I have bulimia or a binge eating disorder. I’ve struggled with my looks and weight for the based 3 years and think I need help. A consume large amount of food or eat slots in a span of 2 to 3 hours and have the urge to purge right after. Sometimes I do it sometimes I don’t. I do extreme exercises and starve myself. It’s not that people make fun of me it’s I’m not skinny as I want to be. I wish I was like wonyoung from IVE or sakura from Lesserafim. I feel like kpop body dysmorphia plays in this. I’ve read it’s a body dysmorphia kpop stand get when stan-ing group, because they are pretty, skinny, and extremely underweight.

Glad you reached out. If you have been struggling it would be beneficial for you to reach out to a professional about ED. Maybe tell a trusted person in your life too, parents? Other family? It helps to have support from love ones. I have attached a resource that you can do an easy assessment to see if you need additional help as well and reach out to them https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/screening-tool. If you want to talk about this or anything else please call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 anytime. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X