Work problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work problems

I feel so lost, my job is ruining my mental health and now I don’t wanna work anymore. I feel like I have no control over my emotions.

hi there thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor today for support. sorry to heat that work is causing so much distress. have you looked into working with a therapist to help you cope with stress and/or discuss how to take medical leave if necessary? working with a therapist could help provide clarity on best next steps to take in this situation. you can call or text with a support counselor at 2ndfloor 888-222-2228 24/7 if you need to further discuss.

Comment

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. I definitely believe meeting with a therapist would help you work through the emotions you are feeling. Also, if your current job is negatively affecting your mental health, maybe it is time to consider other career opportunities. One last thing- if you are struggling to control your emotions, journaling may help. Sometimes just writing down everything going through your mind can put you more at ease.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X