Not sure

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure

I’m really not sure just about anything and was hoping to see if talking to someone would end up helping , just kind of feeling an overall just lack of hope for the future and it’s not like I’m in some horrible situation I just genuinely don’t want to be alive and I don’t understand why it’s half of what I think about every day and it’s absolutely horrible . Like every time I have some sort of goal or anything all I can think is wow this is absolutely pointless I’m gonna just end up dead by the time my highschool life is over . And I genuinely don’t want that but it’s all I can ever think about I run into the slightest inconvenience and it’s instantly all I can ever think about and any second I get to myself is instantly about how I want to end it . I can’t really reach out to family for help just out of fear I know they won’t understand it’s just how they are and the people I tell I just know they’re fed up listening to it there’s nothing they could even wish to do to help I just feel so hopeless . This seems like a decent enough idea so hopefully something comes out of this

Sorry to hear you’re having a tough time and I am glad you are reaching out to us. Sometimes everyone can be in a in a funk and not feel their best. Life can be tough at times and it’s important to have acknowledgment that it’s okay to not be okay all the time. It can take the pressure off of you feeling like all is great when it’s not. But if these feeling last a little too long you might need some professional help and it might be time to talk to your family, even as scary as it might be to be vulnerable with them. Going to a therapist can be the key support you might need. You can discuss feelings and explore ways in which to overcome negative thoughts with coping tools/ techniques in order to get through any ups and downs. You're not alone, many people go through this. It's a part of the human experience to go through waves of feelings ranging from happiness to feeling off. However, sometimes we just need some help working through these feelings. No one has everything figured out! We are always here at 888-222-2228, you can call or text us. Hang in there!

Comment

I am sorry you are feeling this way. Although it can be scary to reach out to a family member or other trusted adult, it can really help. You are not alone and I'm sure your loved ones will try to help in any way they can. However, if the idea is still too scary, try meeting with a school counselor or therapist. They are unbiased and will never feel tired about hearing what you have to say. High school is a weird time period where a lot of people feel confused and are trying to figure out who they want to be and what they want to do. So, understand that some of what you are feeling is normal and some of your peers may be feeling the exact same way. However, like the comment above says, if these feelings continue and become more and more pressing, you should talk to someone you trust. Thank you for reaching out to 2NDFLOOR. Please text or call if you would like to continue chatting, Our number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X