I don't know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know...

I don't know if I'm happy. I mean I'm always feeling great about myself. But if subjects like college preparations growing up into an adult or my family's money issues get to me, I act like I supportive but I feel like I'm not doing enough for myself.

Thanks for reaching out. Well those sound like stressful topics but just because they come up in conversation and you feel a certain way does not mean that you aren’t overall happy. You can be generally happy but it is only normal to feel other feelings in certain situations or experiences. Also, if the topic of these conversations become too much at times then change the subject or excuse yourself so you can destress. I know listening to your families money problems is also stressful but you have to remember that this is an adult problem. If you would like to talk about this more you can call or text us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline. We are here 24/7 at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X