Feeling depressed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling depressed

Hiii. So I'm a high school senior. I have depression and anxiety but I am on meds and doing so much better . However a few weeks ago my ex bf and I got into an argument. Which led to us exchanging harsh words about each other. We've been broken up for like two months but wanted to stay friends. Well in that argument I found out he has been spreading rumors Around about me. It rlly hurt cause I never thought he would do anything like that. Our argument ended and he insulted me for my mental illness and I took great offense. I blocked him and planned on never talking to him again. I get called to my counselor office an hour later and they say they're gonna have a meeting with the both of us. I kept asking questions and they refused to answer any of them. I got really anxious and started acting out of character. To make a long story short I insulted my ex and another girl. After that they said my ex put an investigation out for me to see if I harassing and bulling him. I've never done that. I've been really depressed because I told them hed threaten to kill himsekf because I wouldn't take him back. No one took me seriously. It's been a few weeks and I've been really depressed since that whole incident. I have a 4.3 gpa and I'm stressed because my grades have been really pooor due to me lacking motivation. I thought I'd be feeling better and I have but the feeling comes and goes and it sometimes gets really bad. I don't know what to do. I feel so guilty and I hate myself.

hi there, thanks for reaching out to 2ndfloor. all of that sounds super stressful. it's good that you are taking medications to help with your depression, but maybe speaking with a therapist can help too. it sounds like counseling can help you to come up with ways to cope with depression/anxiety/ and guilt. we hope that your situation improves and we are here 24/7 if you need to reach back out to talk about this some more. you can reach us via text or call at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X