Alcoholic FRIEND

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcoholic FRIEND

I hate having to sit by and watch my friend get turnt on the daily. WTF am I supposed to do when she asks me to pour her yet another glass. Am I a bartender or a person???

Thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board! Since you are concerned about your friend's drinking it is understandable that you feel funny about getting her another drink when she asks for one. If you find it tough to bring the topic of her drinking to her attention, maybe wait until the next time she asks you to pour her another and say something like "well, I can't do that anymore because you are drinking way too much and I'm a little concerned" This may open the door to further conversation and she may begin to think about how much she is drinking and maybe make an effort to cut down since you are concerned. Please encourage your friend to call 2nd Floor if she wants to talk about her drinking to one of our support staff. We are here waiting 24-7-365! Our number is 888-222-2228. Thanks again and good luck with your friend!

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X