How do I quit 4chan?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I quit 4chan?

4chan is a infamous website dedicated to several topics, and it's mostly known for being a imageboard, a forum where you can post pictures. I love the quick discussion on the site, and the ability to post pictures, but hate the ignorance and hatred that is casually thrown onto the site.

I tried some alternatives to 4chan, including it's more "normal" counterpart, Reddit, but found them just as nasty or unsatisfied with the results.

Please help me, I keep trying to come to 4chan, but everytime I do, I hate myself for it.

Dear How do I quit 4chan,

Thank you for posting on the 2ndFloor Message Board! It sounds like you are really struggling in your attempts to stay away from the site 4chan. What have you tried so far to help with the impulse you are feeling to surf onto this site? Are there times when you have been successful? If so how? Please call our help line 24/7/365 to speak to a support counselor about this issue! Good luck.

Sincerely,

2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X