Are my feelings real or are they pms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are my feelings real or are they pms

I am on my period and just broke down crying. I am having thoughts about my happyness and I know I'm not truley happy I'm the bet at anything . Not the smartest.not the prettiest. Not the fastest. I'm not happy and I don't know how to be happy. Is this my period talking or me?

Hi! Thanks for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board. You posted a great question and a legitimate concern. If you have a pattern of very dramatic emotional swings during your period that cause you to become concerned you should definitely mention this to your Doctor. Some females do have a real problem with dramatic mood swings in the week or days preceding their periods in which medication can really help. BUT..............your Doctor needs to be aware of this and evaluate it to be sure. I hope this helped. Please remember you can call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to speak to support staff! Have a great day.

2nd Floor Staff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X