move

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move

I m pregnant and me and my boyfriend trying to find a place to live. But cheap and I don't know how to start I want to know about cheap apartment and studio's to rent I live in new jersey nw Atlantic county. Please if u know any cheap place to rent I will thankful for it

Unfortunately, we don't have resources on specific apartments and studios within New Jersey. It may be a good start to do an online search for real estate within Atlantic County. You may even want to call up a local real estate agent within Atlantic County for help. They would be able to help you sort out a budget and give you options on different apartments and studios within your area. Local newspapers are also a good option for looking for houses. Asking friends and family if they know of any additional options or available homes would be helpful, as well. Best of luck! And remember, you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 for more help. We are here 24/7!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X