I’m trying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m trying

I just started school again after dropping out of my old one because I can’t get over my constant anxiety it’s something that just eats away at me everyday making me miserable. I feel like I have nothing left of me anymore except thought constantly flowing through my head I wanted to come her and make new friends but find it harder everyday.

Anxiety can be dealt with in many ways, some very simple like deep breathing exercises, to more complex like meditation and yoga to something like mental health counseling. Anxiety can impact many aspects of a persons life as you describe so getting help for it can help you in many different areas so finding what works for you can be helpful in many different ways. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. Anxiety is something that manifests in different forms and takes time to heal from. Have you considered therapy or counseling? Therapy may help figure out why you're feeling anxious. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone may help you navigate through the anxiety and make it more manageable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X