X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2NDFLOOR
    replied
    Sounds like you are going through a lot of emotions and overwhelmed by everything. Have you ever reached out to a therapist or counselor to talk? Trusted person in your life? Sometimes it just helps to talk about it and vent and to develop some coping tools to help you navigate your feelings, it also helps with stress, anxiety , and depression. I can’t say why you are feeling this way but it might be helpful to also go for a physical at your general doctor to rule anything out and see if he/she can recommend anything. Here Is a link that offers some tools for coping as well and a resource for counselors at, https://www.erikaslighthouse.org/the...depression/ and Here is the number to New Jersey mental health cares at 866-202-4357. They can give you a list of therapists in your area. In the meantime you can talk to your guidance counselor for support and you can call or text 2NDFLOOR Anytime at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic wtf is my brain doing

wtf is my brain doing

i do not remember the last time i have felt relaxed and at ease/safe, meaning i have been on edge for a very long time or have been for the past few days
    i can barely remember things that have happened more than a few days ago
    im in a constant state of derealization and depersonalization
    at times i feel like a completely different person, with a different name, gender, age, personality etc
    i dont really think i want to die but i hate existing
    my adhd is depriving me of dopamine, making me crave it but i cant get any dopamine so i just eat to satisfy the craving, which makes me feel disgusting
    i have no motivation to do anything
    im dealing with every type of executive dysfunction
    and more
    why is these happening?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
Working...
X