First crush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First crush

I always had a teeny crush on "him" like 4 years ago. I am a girl going to 7th grade. This crush did not really get to me as much as it is now. I really like him and he is perfect. One of the reasons why I cant date him is because of Islam, we are not allowed to date. I just feel so down and I break down crying. That is why i NEVER wanted to be a teenager because I knew sometimes am gonna fall in love but I have nothing to do about it. I really have feelings for him, and I cant get over him. How can I let it out? He has a girlfriend, and whenever I see them hugging, I seriously get mad at her. I just wish we can have a moment together, but my religion is stopping me.... And I wanna stick with islam...

Well since you say that he has a girlfriend and your religion doesn't allow you to date, than why don't you try to just be friends with him. Get to know him a little more then you do now, you never know where a friendship can go in the distant future. If you ever need to talk more, call 2NDFLOOR @ 888-222-2228.

Comment

How?

Ok, you can not understand how much I appreciate you responding back, but the new question is, how do I do that? How do I ask him to be friends? Don't forget, he has many girl friends that are really rude, and he probably thinks I am wierd.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X