issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issues

tbh i feel fat, im not overweight but I'm thinking about starting to starve myself

my mom's in the hospital and called me useless yesterday because I didn't know what 2 do about hw and that hurt a lot

help please

jae (he/they, the same person who wrote 'my bf ghosted me')

If you have a concern about your weight, it would probably be a good idea to speak with your doctor as they would be able to tell you if you need to lose weight and how to do it in a healthy manner. Starving yourself is definitely not at healthy way to lose weight, so that's not really a good idea. Sorry to hear your Mom is not feeling well. Sometimes parents say things out of anger or frustration or even when they are mad about something else to their children that they don't really mean or believe. I understand that you're hurt by that comment as it's hurtful to say to someone, but maybe you can talk to your Mom about why she said that and let her know how it made you feel. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X