ED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED

I finally open up to someone about the way I am with food and they said im “glamorizing” my ED and that it might not be a ED but disordered eating because im not starving myself. I force myself to eat and I try not to have a panic attack before every time I eat. Now I can’t eat around them without feeling shame . Im trying to better myself but it’s getting worse by the day and I don’t feel valid by it.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience opening up to your friend, that was brave of you to do and it's too bad they had the reaction they did. The bottom line is only a professional like a doctor or therapist can diagnose an eating disorder. The important thing here is that if you think you have one or food is making you feel bad, you should get diagnosed and then help for what you have going on. This way you will be able to get help and not have to feel shame or guilt moving forward. You can always call or text here to discuss it further at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X