Haunting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunting

Hi! So I am this anoying girl who keeps on sending messages about not telling her parents that she got her period for 10 months. So I made my decision that this 11th month, I will be tellingg just my mom, which took me alot of courage to think about making this decision. Now I am worried about, does a year of menstruating differentt than just couple of month of menstruating? Because I am planning to tell her that the 11th period is my first, and I just want to delete the past periods. Please help me think about it the way that it wont bother me anymore.

There is nothing annoying about using our message board...that's what it's for. It's great that you are finally involving your Mom. There would be no difference in your period between the first one and the 11th one. Your Mom is just going to assume you have no experience with having your period when you have. Please write back and let us know how it goes once you tell her. I'd bet it goes much better than you have been worrying about. Call us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X