I'm done.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm done.

I'm actually finish with this I can't take no more of this place we call home I've tried to get help but honestly I'm never happy I'm lost and I hate feeling like shit 24'7 sorry about the cursing I can't take living no more I'm not saying I'm gonna kill myself but if I were to die tomorrow I wouldn't care I have nothing to live for I hate waking up I wish I could just go into a coma I hate everything about myself I tried talking to someone but that was a waste of money screw this I can't take my life /'

First, I must say that if you are feeling like you are having suicidal thoughts, then please call 911 or go to your local emergency room, someone there will be able to do a crisis evaluation and get you the help you need. I am sorry that you feel so down right now and sometimes it is really difficult to ask for help, but you did so you are very brave to do that! The next step is to get professional help so you can work through your feelings and live a health life. I know you said that you tried talking to someone and it didn’t help you, but don’t give up on therapy. It sounds like you just haven’t found the right therapist that you click with so please reach out and try again. Think of therapy like a friendship, you don’t always like every person you meet but some people you just connect with. Also it can take a little time to get to know the therapist so give the both of you an opportunity to be honest with each other, again like a friendship it builds over time.
    The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 can help with a crisis as well. Another suggestion is to reach out to your parents if you feel comfortable or tell your friend that you trust so they can possible go to the emergency room with you. You are not alone in this there are people out there who will help. If you need further assistance then don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!
    Here is an additional support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 11-10-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X