i dont know what to do

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know what to do

hi. ive been struggling with depression and anxiety for a few months now, and right now it's getting really bad, and i'm having thoughts of suicide but last time i went to the therapist's i talked to her about it but the thoughts are still there and i havent had a real full nights sleep in over a week and i'm really tired but i cant sleep every time i try my mind just starts running and running and i can never actually calm down enough to sleep and i know i should be calling you guys or a hotline or something but i have a hard enough time with strangers in real life and i dont feel comfortable talking about this out loud to people i can't see that i dont know on the phone but i'm really having trouble sleeping last night i stayed up until 2:30am because i couldn't sleep and i really don't know what to do i know this isn't healthy but i cant figure out how to sleep and i'm really anxious over nothing right now and i cant stop shaking and i'm not entirely sure what to do please help

You should give yourself a lot of credit for reaching out. It isn’t easy to talk to strangers about how you are feeling, I get it, but you have to get professional help for how you are feeling. First, if you are feeling suicidal at this moment then call 911 or go to your local emergency room for a crisis evaluation. You can also call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at (800) 273-8255 for help. Depression is a hard thing to struggle with and it is even harder to cope if you don’t have the appropriate support. You are not alone, there are people who will listen and truly help you with your struggle. Here is an additional support link that is a suicide prevention website at www.metanoia.org/suicide, it provides emotional support, facts and research. Pleas don’t hesitate to call 2NDFLOOR at any time to talk at 888-222-2228. We are here 24/7 to help you!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X