My ex

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ex

I miss my ex-girlfriend so much. Every day I think about her for much of the day. I miss her smile and the way she laughed. I miss her hugs and our talks. I miss cuddling late at night in her bed. I broke her heart so many times, I don't think I have or deserve a shot this time. I wish I still existed to her. I'm better off dead, I'm practically dead to her anyway.

I am sorry to hear things did not work out with your relationship. Break ups are very difficult to go through especially if you are the one being broken up with. Remember with each relationship we learn from our errors and work on them to improve our future relationships. So you say you broke her heart many times, maybe try to reflect on why or how you broke her heart so you can work on that in the future. For now, unfortunately the only thing that really cures post-break up sadness is time. So try to do what you can to kill time. Hanging out with friends, participating in a hobby, being with your family. All great ways of killing time and keeping your mind busy. Time tends to drag when you don't have anything going on so try to keep yourself active and ideally around others. Also, keep an open mind to looking for someone new, even if you aren't ready to date yet, it can be a nice reminder to know that you can talk to someone new.

Also, no one is better off dead. Just because things did not work out with her does not mean they cannot work out with someone else. So don't allow yourself to miss out of that opportunity. If you would like to talk about this or anything else further please reach out to 2NDFLOOR via text or call anytime 24/7 at 1(888) 222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X