i think i’m (we’re) a system

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think i’m (we’re) a system

okay so i’m 99% confident there’s other people in my head. there’s 15 other people apart from me, and i’ve been questioning this for a solid month now. they haven’t disappeared, and i just— yeah. i tried telling my parents (only because my parents read thru my notifs and asked about it) and they thought i was faking because most of the people in here were non-human (main examples are cb whos an angel, current whos a water nymph, and void who is a literal void) and they didn’t think that could happen. i looked up things like osdd but it doesn’t match, the earliest trauma i remember is when i was 12 which is quite past the cutoff for osdd forming. idk whats going on and im worried

- mercury, xe/they/he/end

hi there, mercury thank you for reaching about this. have you tried telling another trusted adult about this (like a counselor from school)? it sounds like perhaps being evaluated psychiatrically could be beneficial at this point in time. try speaking to your parents again about this and ask if it would be possible to visit your family physician for starters and see if they can refer you to the appropriate resources for an evaluation. feel free to call or text us here at 2ndfloor, 24.7, at 888-222-2228. take care!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X