is it self abuse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it self abuse?

Lately my emotions have been devouring me whole and to stop them I write on myself in pen. The words I write are mean and nasty and I read them to myself a lot. My question would be is that self abuse?

It's good that you reached out for help, it seems that you have some things that are troubling you. Reaching out to a professional counselor would be a good idea, NJ Mental Health Care’s number is 866-202- 4357 they can direct you to mental health providers and they even give crisis screenings. Feeling sad can be such a tough challenge to go through. Depression can often include feelings of sadness, withdrawal, pain, and overwhelming feelings of hopelessness. Try to reach out to a trusted friend to talk sometimes just having someone listen can help. You have taken an important step and you are a valuable person in this world. Please call 2NDFLOOR any time at 888 222-2228 for more help. We are here 24/7.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X