idk anymore

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk anymore

im just tired i'm really trying to hold on idk what to do im trying to hold myself together but i'm slowly breaking again and no one understands me i try to explain it where someone can understand it but no one does i was doing good then my whole mood just switched out of nowhere and i'm really trying to hold myself back from doing the same mistake again i'm trying to stay strong im trying

Thank you for reaching out. It is not easy to say we are struggling it. We are always here to listen and will give you the space to talk about the things you need to. Please reach out to 2ndFloor by text or phone at 888-222-2228, we are here 24/7 to talk.

Comment

Chiming in for support! I hear your pain... and I can tell you've got so much resilience because you've reached out! I understand when it feels like "no one gets it" ... but truth is, many people are willing to listen and help you if given the chance. Just like one of of the counselor mentioned above, this line is very helpful! So know that you can call them whenever you need to for support! Try engaging in something that makes you feel grounded. What makes you feel more like YOU -- any hobbies, meditation, etc.?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X