Things get better

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things get better

So Ive been through a lot in the past year, i wont list everything's but it ranges from moving 2,000 miles away from my hometown to losing my grandpa. It may not seem like a lot but everything in between eventually piles up and gets to you. I even struggled with depression and anxiety, But after everything I've been through my life has gotten a lot better. Its surprising to say so, but i thought i would have given up by this time last year, but i stayed postive and strong and now im healthy and happy. I know most people need a response but i just thought since a lot of people come on here with problems i thought that i would try and show people that things DO get better. So stay strong.

Thank you so much for posting. You are a great example for others that staying strong and positive is the way to work through even the toughest situations life throws at you. I'm sure you message will help others that are currently feeling like things won't ever get better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X