Repaying

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repaying

Recently, i was suicidal and dealing with a lot of problems with grades and am a major perfectionist. My teacher saved my life and asked me why i was upset a lot and then talked about it with me, if it weren't for him i wouldnt be alive. I texted him a thank you and he replied but i just feel like i need to repay him somehow for what he did, but dont know how.

Well I am glad to hear that you are feeling better and got the help that you needed. It's awesome to hear that you had a supportive teacher who was in tune with their students. I understand why you feel like you should thank him, but a simple thank you really is enough!! Any great teacher (it sounds like you have one) really just wants to know that they helped their students and that is thank you enough. If you really wanted to, you could make a small gesture like, get him a card, pick up a coffee or tea in the morning or something along those line. Again, I am so happy that you got help! If you need to talk ever you can always call 2NDFLOOR at 888-222-2228 for more resources anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X