Suicide

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide

My Name is Mathew i am 14 years old i live in bonney lake,washington and i suffer from narcissistic personality disorder, and general depression my father died when i was seven and my mother died when i was 12 i have also lost siblings and important people that i held dear to me, my grades are slowly declining its my first year in high school and covid is really fucking it up i just wish my parents were here i wish i had them here with me, i have struggled with drug abuse and alcohol, i want my pain to go away i have struggled with suicide too i just cant live like this anymore i am so tired.

I am glad you reached out to 2ndfloor for support. it sounds like you have been through a lot. I hope you have a therapist for support. I also want you to know that many students are struggling in school because of Covid. you are not alone. Could you try some coping techniques? it is important to make a list of things that might help. Make of list of things you might enjoy, some suggestions could be watching a funny movie. listening to music, journaling, or meditation.
    If you do feel like you don't want to live any more please reach out to the
    National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800) 273-TALK 8255
    Also here is the website: http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
    You can always reach out to 2ndfloor by text or phone. You can reach us at 888-222-2228. We are available 24/7.

Comment

I don't know why, this post hurt me so much. If the person that posted original message sees this: you're so strong and I know life might be hard for you right now. There's still a lot to experience in life: people you've yet to meet, places to visit, new food to try, music to listen to. Your story will inspire so many others, and will help them find their purpose to live. Don't give up too soon. Your parents will be proud.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
      Working...
      X