i’m so done right now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i’m so done right now

i hate school right now covid has ruined so much for me i’m failing my first year of high school i just lay in bed 24/7 and when i try to do my school i get overwhelmed and cry i can’t go to school because i would almost cry and couldn’t breath i kept freaking for no reason i can’t control my emotion my mom says i’m crazy and should go to a psychiatrist i just need help right now and i don’t know how to get any

The feelings you have right now are valid responses to the stress and sadness over the loss of the experiences you where supposed to have this year. You meantioned that you did not know how to seek help. There are a number of different options that may be able to get you the services you would like.
    1- If you have contact with teachers through virtual learning, you can ask them for assistance in contacting a counselor at your school. In most cases counselors are available virtually for those students not attending in person.
    2- If you have health insurance - there should be a phone number on the back for "customer service". They should be able to direct you to Therapists that you can reach out to.
    3- You and your Mom can contact PerfromCare which is an organization that provides services for children to get mental health care. They can be reached at 1-877-652-7624. And are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
    If you have any other questions or want to discuss these feelings further, please reach out to us 24/7 at 888-222-2228 by phone or text.

Comment

I have major depressive disorder.. Ok ok So I got sent to a hospital a lil while back and i lost everything Including the person i loved so much. Time has past im still hurt and alone. I do everything in the house. I mean everyyyything. From cleaning, watching a baby 24/7, and managing to do school work to keep my grades up. I have so much stress and pain now I dont even know what to do anymore. Im hurting and im lost. I cant talk to my closest friends due to me losing my phone and covid. Lately im just depressed. Like I feel like my meds arent working anymore.

Comment

I am sorry you are going through this but glad you reached out to 2ndfloor. It is important to speak to your doctor about your medication and you can always text or call us too to discuss this further. Out number is 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X