Boyfriend problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boyfriend problems

When 1 month ago I had a boyfriend name Armani btw I'm single now but I was inlove with him and I'm still I am but he dating my friend I'm mad that he dating her and I want to break up because I want him back but he says he in love with her.. She started talking to him when she knew me and him was dating and then when me and him was having a relationship problem we broke up for an hour and then I message him back and talk about solving the problem he told me that she asked him out and he said yes .. I'm still friend with him because I want to keep him close so when they do break up I would take him back ... Is that mess up ?!?

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the 2nd Floor Message Board. I am so sorry to hear about the distress you are feeling due to this situation with your ex-boyfriend. You are the only one who can determine if taking back your ex-boyfriend back after he dated one of your friends is right or wrong. When you are deciding what to do you should consider what has happened in the past and how likely it is that your boyfriend may repeat the same behavior should you decide to date him again. If you think don't think you can trust him it may be a good idea to reconsider dating him again. However, if you feel you both grew from the experience and you have renewed trust in him, you may feel more comfortable about dating him again. Whatever your decision is good luck and please call the 2nd Floor Help Line at 888-222-2228 if you ever want to talk to a counselor. Take care!

The 2nd Floor

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X