Getting a job struggle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a job struggle

You know how people say “getting a job can be a good distraction”? I want that. All the time I’m in my head. I think it’s practical to get a job and get our of your head. The thing is, I feel it’s more harder to get a job the longer you’ve been jobless, and in my case, that’s a long time. When we work I get that we start to think more positively. I’d like to feel that. Are there any suggestions to transition into a job so that it can start being therapeautic and so I eventually forget about the negativity that’s swamped my life for so long?

Thank you for reaching out to 2ndfloor. I think it is important to work because it keeps you on a schedule, besides the fact that we all need money. I would recommend if you don't have a resume, definitely work on that. You can look online for resume help. I understand it might be more difficult to find a job if you haven't worked in a while but it's not impossible. I would suggest looking online for employment and applying to many jobs. Also, follow up is key too. So after a week, call the employer and ask them the status of the job. It might take a while but if you keep trying it can happen. If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out to us anytime by text, phone or message board. Out number is 888-222-2228. Good luck!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X