Help, Pain down there

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Pain down there

I had vaginal yeast for a week now and hadnt told my parents yet. Right now it is really painful.Pain Pain. Tommorow, my dad is busy...what should I do?

This is a medical issue so you should consult a professional about this. Don't feel embarrassed because a lot of girls get yeast infections, but it is important to treat it! Talk to your parents so you can go to the doctor to get medicine. There are also things you can get from a pharmacy, but it is best to talk to your parents first and a doctor before trying to treat it on your own. I have also added a link called Kids Health @ http://kidshealth.org/kid/.
    I hope this helps and you can call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 06-11-2014, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Finally!

Ok... I did tell my parents, but they said we'll go to the doctor the next day. Anyway I can naturally make my self feel better?

Comment

Now that you are seeing the doctor, just wait and see what he/she says to do. They are the experts and will be best able to help you in a good course of treatment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X