This day and age

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This day and age

I know this is really stupid, but it's bothering and I feel really dumb for bringing it up to people who are in my life, so I wonder what insights you can offer for me. I just happen to be envious of any social media personality success, I'm sure you've heard of Charlie D'amelio. Who becomes this famous/successful in a matter of a week? I just want to be on that level to be able to help my family financially and donate most of my money I earn. I want a platform so terribly. I feel like even if I were to begin with putting up contents, ,it's like Im so far off. How can I think in a way I dont feel inadequate?

It's not stupid or dumb to wonder this, it's a logical question. There really isn't a way to do it other than posting content that people want to see. The people that gain fame on social media have content that people are interested in. It can also be a little bit of luck. It sounds like you're doing it for a noble reason to donate and help out at home. Finally whether you succeed or not on social media isn't a reflection on you as a person for try not to let it impact your feelings about yourself. Call or text us anytime at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X