Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im ugly, and insecure, and just want friends.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im ugly, and insecure, and just want friends.

hi, im 14 im in 8th grade and im going to be going to high school next year, Im ugly, honestly i have not one pretty bone in my body, and im fat, and stupid and i hate myself, i have been to therapy a few times for my anxiety from my parents since they got divorced like two years ago, and when i told my friends they were getting divorced they stoped talking to me and i was alone, great friends right? well i reconnected with a girl that used to go to my school, and we became best friends for like two years, well we got into a fight about four months ago and we dont talk anymore, so i have no one, no guys like me even though im in love with a boy, who will just take my heart out and stomp on it, i have no one, and my parents cant know about this because they will freak out, and i once tried to tell my dad, and he lost it, he was so upset about the thought of his little girl hating herself, so i just made something up and said that i wasnt depressed that i was just thinking how depression works, and he was like oh okay, but he doesnt know that i really hate my life, and i wish i was perfect like every other girl in my class, but nope, i have to be this fat ugly whore, and the only reason some people talk to me at school is because i have a big chest, and i feel so used by it, when guys slap me there on purpose and then tell me how much they love my boobs but never talk to me about anything else, then all the girls will sometimes talk to me in school and act like their my friends and then the weekend comes and they never text me, and i feel like such a waste of space sometimes, im a disgusting human being.

Hi,
    It sound like you are feeling quite overwhelmed at this time and I would be a good idea to be honest with your parents about depressed feelings. You have had some loses in the past that clearly are affecting you. Remember you are a valuable and worthwhile person and it is good that you reached out to us here at 2nd Floor. You mentioned therapy and that is a very good resource and your parents would probably make arrangements for you to begin that again. Also the school counselors are trained to help with some of this issues you mentioned as well. We are available here at 2NDFlOOR 888 222-2228 24 hours a day and would be happy to offer you some more support and suggestions. Please give us a call.
    Last edited by 2NDFLOOR; 06-11-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

I will be your friend. I know were you are comeing from because I do a,different sport I have no friends. So I would be happy to be your friend.

Comment

I will be your friend I'm in the same position at my school everyone just likes me because I have a butt and then at the end of the day they don't talk to me u just got to keep ur head up high

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
        Working...
        X