Acne is ruining my confidence..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne is ruining my confidence..

So, Ive had pimples since I was 11 and now im 14. At first they were just alittle bit of pimples that I could care less about..then they started turning in to bigger pimples and more and then I had Acne. I really am just getting tired of looking in the mirror at my face that was once clear and know is covered in ugly, supersized pimples that are all over my face. This year I got excepted to be in a pagent and model, I don't know how they excepted me with thousands and thousands of zits on my face but honestly their just ruinging my confidence and my personality. I see other girls my age with clear faces and they can just throw their hair up into a ponytail to run errands or something. Nooope..I cant. I have to layer makeup on my face because I feel if I don't I look like a monster. It is really depressing me to think that I will have these for the rest of my teenage life. I don't know what Im doing wrong. I eat healthy, Im a gymnast(so im always exercising,) I wash my face twice a day and do clay maskc 3 times a week. Please give me some advice this morning I looked in the mirror and I was disgusted..I want that to stop!

I'm sorry to hear this. Have you been to a dermatologist? I think going to the doctor is your best bet in trying to help the acne. Also, I've heard that sometimes washing your face too much or certain products can actually do the opposite for your skin and cause breakouts. Proactive is a wonderful product so maybe you can look into trying that if you haven't already. Beware of using certain types of toners and face lotions as many many kinds make your face more oily and more prone to breakouts. I would also stay away from using liquid foundations and try a powder/mineral makeup instead of some sort-Loreal works great, as well as, Bare Minerals! I hoped I helped you out at least a little bit!-Please call us at the 2NDFLOOR Youth Helpline if you would like to talk. We are here 24/7! Best of luck

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X