My period is killing me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My period is killing me

Hi. Please make me feel relieved. I know this is not a health line, but research it. Ok so, I take 8-9 hours to change my pad when I had my period days ago. All of a sudden, (by the way I am 11 and hadnt told my parents I had my period yet), at school, my vagina felt dry and started to irritate. I had a heart attack and was really scared. After few hours, it went away. When I urinated, it does not burn to the point where I was gonna cry. So now what..... Dont have a doctor or a gyn. I am concerned that I have vaginal yeast infection. Does it go away on its own? What if..what if I did nothing about it? what can possibly happen? does it risk my life of having children on the future? Will my system have a problem? And another thing, if I got farther concerned, I will have to go to the doctor. Of course I have to lie about not getting my period because my family will freak out that I didnt tell them that I got my period. Can the doctor give me a medicine that is only for the people who hadnt had their period? Please anser back as fast as possible.

First, it is really important to tell your parents or an adult that you trust about getting your period. Eventually, they will know since all girls get their period at some point. Also, it is really important to talk to a doctor or a gynecologist, if you think you may have a yeast infection or if you think something just isn't right. Yeast infection, left untreated, can be really dangerous. They could lead to infertility, meaning being unable to have children. You will have to talk to a doctor about medication options. You may find it helpful to talk to your school nurse. He/she may be able to help you figure out a way to talk to your parents, as well. Check out the website www.sexetc.org for information or call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 888-222-2228 to talk.

Comment

ANother thing

Ok I am going to wait for my next period which will come in like about 26 days. Is it dangerous?

Comment

It would be best to contact a trusted adult or medical professional as soon as possible, before your next period would be ideal. If an issue is left untreated for even a month it could be dangerous to your health and lead to other health complications. Please feel free to give us a call 2NDFLOOR anytime at 1-888-222-2228.

Comment

i have gone through this...too reduce the pain i began slapping my vaginal area very roughly. putting water there makes it feel even better as you slap it. i hope this helps.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
          Working...
          X