OMG! Is this okay!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Is this okay!!

Hi, um...OMG, I am crying! I am completely wierded out!So my first period started in the eighteenth, and now this is my 9th period. My 8th started the May 6th. That was too early. Does that mean it is not regular? I am 12 by the way. So now it is May 31st, and I got my period. Does that mean there is something wrong with me? Will I still get it in june? BTW, I have another problem. My parent or anyone never knew that I have gotten my period. I dont want to tell them because I never really wanted to be a teenager. I dont want to be treated like one. I like kids stuff and being a kid.I am afraid that my mom will say embarassing jokes or tease me, esspecialy my dad and sister. Second of all, we ran out of period supplies, so now I have nothing to use. Please help! Dont make me wait.... BTW, thank you for replying.

It's ok to calm down, there is nothing in your message that is unusual. It is very common for girl's periods to be very irregular when you are younger and develop a more regular cycle as you get older. Don't worry so much about the dates and months because they will be irregular. As far as not telling your parents, that is a bit more difficult. Getting a period doesn't mean you are no longer allowed to like kid's things, it just means that your body is becoming capable of carrying a child. You can still like kid's things. As far as how you are treated, most of the time people treat people how they do because of their age, not puberty. As you get older, you are going to be expected to be more responsible. Toilet paper can be a temporary solution, but you really need proper supplies such as sanitary napkins and pads. While it's impossible to promise you won't get teased since we don't know your family, getting your period is nothing at all to be ashamed of, it's something that happens to all females and you should be able to tell your mom without consequences. Maybe if you just tell Mom first and tell her you don't want to be made fun of or make a big deal out of it? Call us any time at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X