Awks!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awks!

Hi! I love your service, so I thought I might actually use your help...
    So I am in 6th grade in middle school and I am a girl. So it is not a deal at all, but it was awkward.
    So when I am very shy and socially awkward person. I was coming out of the bus, and tripped and fell in the steps, in the most awkward way. People were staring at me. I always feel that there is something wrong with me when people stare at me. So the bus driver asked if I was ok, and I told her yes(again looking awkward) and walked away. I wouldve said "Yes, thanks for asking" or something like that so I dont have to look foolish. So yeah... And another thing, why do i sort of twitch of feel awkward when people stare at me? Thank you...

Thanks for the kind words about our service! Feeling awkward in middle school isn't uncommon, in fact, if most of the people around you were to be 100% truthful, almost everyone feels at least a little bit awkward at that age. It's all about the life changes and puberty and turning into young men and women that causes it. Tripping does not help at all...but everyone trips. Remember when Jennifer Lawrence tripped at that award show when she went to get her award? It happens to us all. Looking back and thinking about what you could have said or done is a common reaction, but just say it is what it is and I'm still a great person. Your twitch might just be a nervous reaction. People have them, some laugh, some cough, some turn red and some blink. Yours is probably just that twitch. Call us anytime you want to talk at 888-222-2228.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    x

Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image below.

Registration Image Refresh Image
    Working...
    X